I’m a husband, father (three adult children) grandfather and great grandfather. I enjoy backpacking, canoeing, gardening, polychordal yodeling, brewing beer and embarrassing my children whenever possible.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
• American Board of Professional Psychology, Board-Certified in Clinical Psychology
• Minnesota Board of Psychology 3941
• Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Therapy 874 (approved supervisor)
• New Zealand Board of Psychology
• University of Minnesota – B.A. Anthropology
• University of Wisconsin-Stout – M.S. Marriage and Family Therapy
• University of Saint Thomas – Psy.D. Psychology
• Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
• National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
• American Psychological Association
• Association for Contextual and Behavioral Science
• New Zealand Psychologists Board
I’ve worked in the mental health field since the early 1980’s, initially in community mental health, then with Park Nicollet Clinics and most recently with the Alexander Center for Developmental Pediatrics before opening my own practice in conjunction with staff at the Rosenberg Center (www.rosenbergcenter.com) in Fall 2009.
I provide services to school age children, adolescents, and adults in individual, family and group therapy modalities specializing in the assessment and treatment related to anxiety, pervasive developmental disorders, mood, learning, ADHD, Tourette Syndrome, habit disorders, behavior and relationship problems. In addition, I provide supervision and consultation to pre and postdoctoral psychology students and Marriage and Family Therapists.